- Hiring Organization: Ubisoft
- Post Name: Intern Programmer
- Industry: Video Game Company
- Qualification: Master, Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable)
- Salary: INR 35000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Ubisoft, By the 1980s, the Guillemot family had established themselves as a support business for farmers in the Brittany province of France and other regions, including into the United Kingdom. The five sons of the family – Christian, Claude, Gérard, Michel, and Yves – helped with the company’s sales, distribution, accounting, and management with their parents before university. All 5 gained business experience while at university, which they brought back to the family business after graduating. The brothers came up with the idea of diversification to sell other products of use to farmers; Claude began with selling CD audio media. Later, the brothers expanded to computers and additional software that included video games. In the 1980s, they saw that the costs of buying computers and software from a French supplier was more expensive than buying the same materials in the United Kingdom and shipping to France, and came upon the idea of a mail-order business around computers and software. Their mother said they could start their own business this way as long as they managed it themselves and equally split its shares among the 5 of them. Their first business was Guillemot Informatique, founded in 1984. They originally only sold through mail order, and then were getting orders from French retailers, since they were able to undercut other suppliers by up to 50% of the cost of some titles. By 1986, this company was earning about 40 million French francs (roughly US$5.8 million at that time). In 1985, the brothers established Guillemot Corporation for similar distribution of computer hardware. As demand continued, the brothers recognised that video game software was becoming a lucrative property and decided that they needed to get into the industry’s development side, already having insight on the publication and distribution side. Ubi Soft (formally named Ubi Soft Entertainment S.A.) was founded by the brothers on 28 March 1986. The name “Ubi Soft” was selected to represent “ubiquitous” software.
A software programmer is responsible for programming and coding new types of software for an organization; they usually work on a computer, or a system of computers. They must be adept at programming, data processing, and database management.
- Get familiar with game development principles.
- Level up your C#/C++ Programming skills
- Understand the inner working of modules assigned to you.
- Basic debugging and bug fixing
- Assist with feature development.
- Report to your mentor with progress of task assigned to you.
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service;
- Enthusiasm in learning and using new technologies;
- Good attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of humor, positive approach, working well within a team.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website