- Hiring Organization: California Pizza Kitchen
- Post Name: Pantry Cook
- Industry: Restaurant company
- Qualification: Degree in Culinary Arts
- Salary: USD 17000 to USD 30000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Phoenix
Cook Jobs in Phoenix Az: We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Pastry Cook to join us. Your primary responsibility will include creating delectable confectionery and other pastry items in coordination with the Pastry Chef. You will also be responsible for suggesting and contributing new additions to the pastry menu.
Your extensive experience in creating baked goods and excellent food presentation skills are key requirements for this position. You should be up-to-date with new pastry techniques and industry trends. You should also be cautious of adhering to the food industry standards and state health regulations. You will be required to maintain stock of baking items and proper functioning of all pastry equipment.
You should be able to maintain a clean cooking station at all times and inspect the hygiene levels of your team members. If you have a passion for creating mouth-watering baked items and the zeal for customer satisfaction, we would be happy to meet you.
California Pizza Kitchen, Born in Beverly Hills in former federal prosecutors Rick Rosenfield and Larry Flax combined their passion for food with fresh high-quality ingredients to create California Pizza Kitchen (CPK). Introducing diners to innovative California-style pizza with the invention of The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Today, CPK continues to reimagine California creativity, pushing culinary boundaries with a long list of industry-firsts including gluten-free crust, cauliflower crust, and healthful Power Bowls. Handcrafted with fresh, seasonally inspired ingredients, each dish and cocktail served at CPK is uniquely built on innovation.
CPK is a global brand serving creative California cuisine in nearly 200 restaurants worldwide, 12 international cities, and 8 countries and U.S. territories.
From signature, hand-tossed pizzas and high-quality main plates to inventive better-for-you options, and handcrafted beverages, let’s cheers to a delicious adventure for your taste buds!
- Coordinating with the Executive Chef/ Pastry Chef about daily operations
- Offering suggestions for new menu additions
- Baking, designing and decorating confectionery items
- Renewing pastry menu on customer feedback
- Maintaining stock of the baking ingredients
- Coordinating with team members to fulfill special requests, events and function orders
- Designing seasonal menus
- Checking daily production schedule
- Assisting in quality checks
- Maintaining and ordering inventory supplies
- Ensuring all baking equipments are in working order
- Overseeing and motivating team members
- Assisting in preparing work schedules
- Certificate in Pastry or Culinary Arts is preferred
- Knowledge of food industry trends and practices
- Willingness to work in flexible working hours and on weekends/holidays
- Understanding of health and sanitization rules
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of new culinary art and baking techniques
- Ability to manage and guide team members
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and disciplined
- Good physical and mental stamina
- Ability and judgement to offer customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly creative and passionate about baking
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website