Bachelors /Master’s degree in life sciences/pharmacyResponsibility:
Project / Process:
- Preparation, compilation, publishing and technical quality control of all assigned maintenance regulatory submissions.
- ‘Interact with local regulatory affiliates for documents, formats and other dossier requirements.
Business / Customer:
- Maintain the defect tracker with total completed volumes and internal & customer QC feedback.
- ‘Perform QC on the compliance and compiled output.
- Share best practice and learnings with team.
- Update knowledge with respect to industry/Health authorizes regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
- a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
- b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
- c Attendance.
- d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
Good To Have Skills
- Regulatory records management
- Regulatory affairs
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 05 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.