- Hiring Organization: Klue
- Post Name: Data Analyst
- Industry: Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Salary: CAD 31000 to CAD 41000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Vancouver
Data Analyst Jobs Vancouver: We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our data team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
Klue, Every company has competitors. Their data is scattered across the enterprise in emails, chats, docs and power points, and across the web in digital footprints left by companies and their employees. Yet deals continue to be lost to competitors we should be smarter about. There is no easy way to bring internal and external data together and leverage it across the enterprise. We’re changing that, by enabling the collection, cu ration and distribution of competitive Intel that teams actually use.
We’re on a mission to help our employees unlock what they’re truly capable of. To achieve what they didn’t know they had in them. We have a deeply rooted belief that they want to be supported to push their limits, with a team that’s got their back when they take a risk and fail. We’re not about participation ribbons.
We’re helping businesses beat their competitors. Win the market. Take over the world (okay, well maybe that’s a step too far). If you’re competitive, and want to help others win too, then you’re going to like us.
Outdated slide decks, spreadsheets, and documents are littered everywhere.
It’s not dynamic, digestible, or even relevant to its audience. So people fend for themselves, forming half-baked strategies without a clear picture of how to win.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website