- Hiring Organization: Government of New Delhi
- Post Name: Guest Teacher
- Industry: Government
- Qualification: Bcom, BCA, Graduate, PG, MBA, BE, Btech, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 12000/- to INR 15000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Delhi
The Government of Delhi, officially the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD), governs the Union Territory of Delhi, whose urban area is the seat of the Government of India. It also governs the city or local governments in the area as per the 75th Constitutional Amendment Act.
Union Territories are governed by the Union Government. There are a few exceptions, such as Delhi and Puducherry which also have their own elected governments with some limitations.
Through the highly controversial GNCTD Amendment Act, 2021, the Union Government mandated primacy to the centrally appointed Lieutenant Governor and made the elected government subsidiary.
The local or city government is headed by the mayor. The Municipal Corporation of Delhi handled civic administration for the city, and had one mayor.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi was trifurcated into three bodies, the North Delhi Municipal Corporation, the South Delhi Municipal Corporation and the East Delhi Municipal Corporation in 2012. This is why Delhi now has three mayors.
We are currently searching for a confident and experienced substitute teacher to join our team. If you are a friendly and competent professional with interest in education, then we’re interested in you. Your duties will include assigning homework, managing classroom activities, and compiling reports.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of effective teaching practices that ensure learning is a comfortable and meaningful experience. Our ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal and organizational skill, with a strong command of the English language.
- Adhere to the curriculum and lesson plans assigned by the regular teacher.
- Follow procedures and achieve lesson goals.
- Assign and explain homework.
- Oversee students outside of the classroom including in the hallways and cafeteria.
- Comply with all school regulations and policies at all times.
- Take attendance and document daily notes.
- Ensure classroom and work is kept clean and orderly.
- Oversee the normal classroom rhythms and activities.
- Compile a report for the teacher for when he/she returns.
- Certificate in teaching or substitute teaching.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website