- Hiring Organization: Flipkart
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 12000/- to INR 21000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Ahmedabad
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary and domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart has a dominant position in the apparel segment, bolstered by its acquisition of Myntra, and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the UPI.
In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing Flipkart at around $20 billion.
India’s best performing e-commerce company i.e. Flipkart currently hiring for Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Ahmedabad with below basic criteria, meantime ideal candidate should have own vehicle to deliver parcels nearby Ahmedabad areas.
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website