- Hiring Organization: Flipkart
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 12000/- to INR 21000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Jabalpur
Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Jabalpur: We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary and domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart has a dominant position in the apparel segment, bolstered by its acquisition of Myntra, and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the UPI.
In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing Flipkart at around $20 billion.
- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website