- Hiring Organization: Zomato
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Industry: Food Delivery
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 15000/- to INR 32000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Kurnool
Zomato, is an Indian multinational restaurant aggregator and food delivery company founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in Zomato provides information, menus and user-reviews of restaurants as well as food delivery options from partner restaurants in select cities. As of the service is available in 24 countries and in more than 10,000 cities. Zomato has an all-time accessible pantry facility, and offers food and snacks at subsidized rates in all its large offices.
We only take applications through employee referrals. If you know someone at Zomato, reach out to them and share an eye-catching application Otherwise, if you have what it takes, we will find you. At Zomato, we’re working on solving the challenges that take us a step closer to our vision every day. For men and women at Zomato, we offer 26 weeks paid leave. This policy also applies to non-birthing parents, and in cases of surrogacy, adoption, and same-sex partners. In countries where the mandated leave policy is more than 26 weeks, the local regulations apply.
We are looking to hire a reliable delivery boy to deliver packages to customers. The delivery boy’s responsibilities include verifying the identities of recipients before handing over packages, updating the status of the delivery on the company’s website upon completion of each delivery, and accepting payment for delivered packages where required. You should also be able to ensure that the company vehicle is regularly refueled and well-maintained.
To be successful as a delivery boy, you should adhere to road safety regulations at all times. Ultimately, a top-notch delivery boy should be able to evaluate traffic patterns and find alternate routes in order to ensure the timely completion of deliveries.
Responsibility For Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Kurnool:
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers’ signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
Skills For Delivery Boy Jobs for 12th Pass in Kurnool:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website