- Hiring Organization: Uber
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: High School Degree
- Salary: AUD 20 to AUD 25 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Melbourne
Job Description :
Delivery Jobs Melbourne: This Delivery Driver job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. It can also be modified to hire a delivery assistant or similar role.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
Uber At Uber we’re re imagining the way the world moves for the better. That means being bold in our decisions and building for something bigger. For us, all of that starts with helping people go anywhere and get anything: cars, takeout, motorcycles, groceries, bikes, people, scooters, items, trucks, buses. It’s what we know and what we do best. And we do it at the speed of now.
That’s why people want to join us: because our solutions are implemented in real time and on thousands of city streets, they are a boon and a career to people all over the globe. The scope of this work means Uber will challenge you – put you up against complex problems that require ambitious solutions. We need bold people who can build with heart, who will chase solutions with fearless optimism. We are Uber. Are you?
Movement is what we power. It’s our lifeblood. It runs through our veins. It’s what gets us out of bed each morning. It pushes us to constantly reimagine how we can move better. For you. For all the places you want to go. For all the things you want to get. For all the ways you want to earn. Across the entire world. In real time. At the incredible speed of now.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website