- Hiring Organization: Hyatt Regency
- Post Name: Director
- Industry: Hospitality company
- Qualification: Bcom, BCA, Graduate, PG, MBA, BE, Btech, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Jaipur
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is one of the businesses managed by the Pritzker family.
The Hyatt Corporation came into being upon purchase of the Hyatt House, at Los Angeles International Airport, on September 27, 1957. In 1969, Hyatt began expanding internationally. Hyatt has grown by developing new properties and through acquisitions, with the biggest growth coming from the acquisition of AmeriSuites (later rebranded Hyatt Place) in 2004, Summerfield Suites (later rebranded Hyatt House) in 2005, and Two Roads Hospitality in 2018.
In August 2021, Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) acquired Apple Leisure Group (ALG), a luxury resort-management services, travel and hospitality group, from affiliates of KKR and KSL Capital Partners for $2.7 billion in cash. ALG’s hotel portfolio consists of over 33,000 rooms operating in 10 countries. The acquisition will extend Hyatt’s brand footprint into 11 more European markets.
Hyatt has more than 1100 hotels and all-inclusive properties in 69 countries across six continents.
Develop and implement plans and objectives for the department in an effective and innovative fashion. Oversee and coordinate daily operations. Maintain compliance with external regulations and internal policies. Assess and report progress in meeting department objectives.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Extensive experience as a managing director or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website