- Hiring Organization: Barloworld Equipment
- Post Name: Driver
- Industry: Electrical Energy
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: ZAR 12 to ZAR 14 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Soweto
Driver Job in Soweto: We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
Barloworld Equipment, We’re doing it as a company that has operated in Africa for over and is backed by JSE-listed Barloworld Limited, a R62bn company with secondary listings on the London and Namibian Stock Exchanges.
We’re doing it by delivering quality construction and mining equipment to the earthmoving industry. Equipment that delivers the lowest, total owning and operating cost over its lifetime. Equipment that’s engineered for success. Yours. And is backed by informed, empowered and passionate people. Ours.
We’re doing it as the sole dealer for Cat earthmoving machines and related mining and construction equipment in Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland and Zambia, as well as the Democratic Republic of Congo’s Katanga province in a joint venture with Bartrac.
We’re doing it by ensuring that our applications and training experts spend their time where it counts most – in the field, where we can help your employees with the expert knowledge they need to get the most out of your machines.
We’re doing it through our commitment to social, environmental and economic sustainability. Also, by striving to minimize the environmental impact of our economic activities by investing in water and electricity metering systems at all our facilities, and measuring fuel, water and electricity intensity across our southern African operational footprint.
And we’re doing it by driving customer satisfaction. By ensuring that you always feel appreciated, understood and valued by our team. By holding to the highest standards in every aspect of our business to make sure that you’re secure in the knowledge that you’re dealing with the most reliable, accessible and safety-conscious company in South Africa. And by making your entire experience as effortless as possible.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website