Answers the phone calls, differentiate between routine and emergency cases.
Schedule appointments, greet clients, check-In the day’s appointments, process registration and insurance Information.
Provides Information In response to queries about the Hospital’s services and handles and resolves complaints.
- Hiring Organization: Canadian Specialist Hospital
- Post Name: Front Desk Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 Years
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SPECIAL SKILLS
- Preferably ARABIC speaking.
- With client service and related front office work and billing experience up to 1–2 years are helpful.
- Familiarity with Medical Insurance policies is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a computerized environment preferably having used Hospital Information Systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.