- Hiring Organization: Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Post Name: Membership Coordinator
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: AED 5000 to AED 7000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Dubai Hotel Jobs Free Visa: Membership coordinators function as the liaison between an organization and its members. This includes answering queries, providing information, devising regular communication activities, and maintaining membership records. Completely free trial, no card required.
As the Membership Coordinator, this position is responsible for increasing the number of people who support the Museum as members, at all levels. The position will be working closely with the Development Department and the Guest Relations Department, as well as the Museum’s Communications Manager. The position will provide Development support and grant administration.
About Company :
MOVENPICK MOVENPICK, Taste the good life at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, where every moment is designed to be savored and every stay is full of possibilities to relish. From mint-cool climes with swirls of snow to toasty terrains with your own slice of beach, our hotel locations are good enough to eat. We savoir life wholeheartedly, sprinkling goodness across all that we do, from our indulgent experiences served with heartfelt care to our ethical practices that nourish our local communities and our planet.
We’ve been making mouth-watering moments for more than 70 years, creating culinary experiences that are bursting with flavor. We aren’t doing anything extraordinary. We are successful because we simply do ordinary things in an extraordinary way. Unexpected experiences, unique benefits and exclusive rewards. Open the doors of endless possibilities and get ready to live your life to the fullest. We have introduced elevated hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALL SAFE label represents our new cleanliness & prevention standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotels
• Administer systems for maintaining and building the individual membership programs, including
membership levels, acquisition, renewal, upgrade, and annual fund appeals.
• Draft all membership materials for approval, including thank you letters, renewals, web content,
emails, appeals and special marketing materials as needed.
• Responsible for coordination with Communications Manager regarding Museum’s internet
publications, membership materials for events and any other marketing needs.
• Coordinate the Museum’s efforts to promote and increase membership on site at the Museum,
as well as through community outreach and special events.
• Works as a team member on a wide range of fundraising and engagement strategies for
members and donors and volunteers.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website