- Hiring Organization: Hawaiian Hush Beauty Lounge
- Post Name: Driver
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Salary: AED 3000 to AED 4500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 3 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Dubai House Driver Free Visa: We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles
About Company :
Hawaiian Hush Beauty Lounge Hawaiian Hush Beauty Lounge is one of Dubai’s leading salon services, we have our light, modern and spacious salon based in Dubai Silicon Oasis and our Home Service which operates throughout the whole of Dubai. As one of the industry leaders we provide the ultimate experience to our clients. When you book with us you receive a punctual, professional service at a great price.
Our customers are our number one priority and whether you need a mani, a massage or a complete hair restyle you can be confident that the service we provide will leave you delighted.
For our home services our team of fabulous therapists will arrive at your door with everything they need for your booking – from treatment tables to relaxing music, pedicure bowls to UV lamps. You don’t need to prepare anything at all – just get booked in and relax.
Our Silicon Oasis branch is a relaxed and modern space, with several hair stations, 2 treatment rooms and 6 mani/pedi stations. We are an easy going and friendly salon that is all about making our clients feel as happy and comfortable as possible. We can’t wait to welcome you on your next booking.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website