- Hiring Organization: Get Your Guide
- Post Name: Content Designer (English)
- Industry: Travel Agency
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in English
- Salary: EUR 31000 to EUR 32000 Per Years
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Berlin
English Jobs Berlin: We are a multi-disciplinary team of Product Designers, Content Designers, and UX Researchers that are passionate about solving customer problems in an effective and delightful way. We combine empathy, our craft, and creativity to create valuable, usable, and delightful product experiences.
Our work is guided by strong principles that make our experience focus on value and feel simple, trustworthy, human, and unique. We collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data to ensure those principles are front and center in the features we develop.
Are you interested in sharing our values and adding to our culture? We are already looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Get Your Guide, We’re on a journey to transform ordinary trips into extraordinary ones. We are your guide, bringing you personal experiences. Wherever your travels take you, we’ll show you the unique and un miscible things to do in your destination. With GetYourGuide on your side (and in your pocket), creating memorable moments has never been easier. Today, millions have used Get Your Guide to turn their travel dreams into reality. And we’re just getting started. We’re changing the way people connect to the places they visit so anyone can create their dream vacation.
It’s your journey, your way. Opening the world to everyone is at the heart of Get Your Guide. Founded by classmates Johannes, Tao, Martin, and Tobias in 2009, a travel mix-up sparked a revolutionary approach to tourism. When Johannes landed a day early in Beijing, he spent his time wandering the streets, not knowing where to go or what to do. It wasn’t until Tao arrived on the scene to act as a local guide that the duo were able to fully experience their destination. B
ack in Zurich, with a defined vision for the future, our founders decided to change the world of travel. The result? A platform that gathers the best activities across the globe, all in one place. From humble beginnings in a small student room to becoming the industry leader, a lot has changed at Get Your Guide. What hasn’t is our commitment to creating amazing experiences and ensuring that you love where you’re going.
- You will develop a user-centered point of view on your product area and advocate for user needs and your product vision in a collaborative way.
- You will write, test, and iterate on UX copy, information hierarchy, and interaction flows for web and mobile, including product UI, native apps, emails, etc.
- You will draw actionable insights from data and user research to inform your writing and UX decisions.
- You will support UX researchers and designers in testing the UX copy you wrote and work with engineers to ensure a high quality bar in the final deliverables.
- You will apply, maintain, and sometimes contribute to tone-of-voice and writing guidelines to drive consistency in our products and user experience.
- You will mentor other Content Designers; give constructive feedback to strengthen your peers’ decision making skills and quality of work.
- You will collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to solve customer problems and improve our user experience.
- You will communicate frequently and clearly with your stakeholders to facilitate alignment, create shared understanding, and explain your UX writing rationale.
- You’ll be a thought partner to your Product Manager, building the product strategy and roadmap together.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with end-to-end UX writing in a startup, SMB, large company with a digital offering, or design consulting agency;
- A problem-solving mindset, focusing on outcomes and not output, and applying user feedback or a/b testing tools to validate UX copy;
- Familiarity with UX writing for multiple platforms, including mobile and desktop;
- Ability to present UX writing solutions, articulate the decision rationale behind them, and sometimes contribute to content strategy for a product;
- Demonstrable ability to be proactive and comfortable with working autonomously;
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams, including Product Managers and Engineers;
- A portfolio of case studies showcasing relevant work that illustrates your process and approach to UX writing.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website