Fresher/0-2 Years Experience candidates can apply for this job with any degree.
1. Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements.
2. Prepare Proposal and Budgets for Events.
3. Manage all Pre-event planning.
4. You will need to travel to visit clients, partners, sponsors, venues and other suppliers.
5. You will generally work normal office hours in the lead up to an event. However, you may need to work extra.
hours incase required during events. 6. Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Company – Private
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Function: Event Planner
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|