- Hiring Organization: Alnamar Alabyad Group
- Post Name: Factory Worker
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: AED 5000 to AED 10000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Factory Worker In Dubai: Production Workers are skilled workers who keep production flowing by checking product quality through monitoring machinery. They clean and operate factory equipment and work on an assembly line, putting together products with great care to meet all safety guidelines.
A Production Worker is responsible for feeding raw materials into machinery, assembling goods on production lines, and monitoring the process. In addition, they carry out basic quality checks such as testing of product or packaging before shipping by adequately storing all necessary supplies.
A good production worker can learn new skills and tasks, communicate verbally and in writing with supervisors or coworkers, and work well on teams. Production Workers work closely with other production staff to check for defects in products and assemble them by a set deadline. They work under Production Supervisors, who ensure the success of every worker and the company itself.
About Company :
Alnamar Alabyad Group We would like to inform all of our valuable customers and clients that we extended our company to a number of other companies. In the previous years, our company had earned vast experience in the field of Secuirty, Hospitality Services and Security Services. AL Namar Al Abyad Group has developed rapidly in the past few years.
We look forward to receive same continued support and patronage from all of our customers and clients as in the past and meantime, we assure our best service and attention at all times.
We are a residential and commercial security provider and introducing all types of the most easiest security systems for give smart security.
Latest technology with security solutions to provide you the high level of protection security in your home and business also.
- Operate production equipment
- Maintain the warehouse’s machines
- Assemble machinery parts
- Store products and materials
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during shift
- Report on defective products or machinery
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to build machinery
- Ensure shipping procedures are timely
- Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines
- Previous experience as a production worker or similar role in a warehouse
- Good understanding of how production equipment works
- Ability to detect potential problems with machinery
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures (safety gear will be provided)
- Ability to lift heavy loads and transfer them manually
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- High School Diploma/GED
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website