- Hiring Organization: TXM Manpower Solutions
- Post Name: Director of Finance
- Industry: Manpower Company
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree In Finance
- Salary: AED 7000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
Finance Director Jobs in Dubai: We are searching for a highly-analytical director of finance to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
Your duties include establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities. Your ultimate goal will be to guide the company towards profitability and success.
TXM Manpower Solutions, Our entire business ethos is based on the determination to go “The Xtra Mile” for our clients.
It’s an approach that has brought us awards, success and tremendous growth but more importantly it has delivered satisfied customers who come back to work with us year after year.
We remain true to our founding principles that individuals count and commitment, integrity, loyalty and respect should be rewarded.
We pride ourselves on taking good care of our employees, candidates, contractors and customers, reflected in the many staff and clients who have been with us since the very beginning.
Cost effective, experienced, innovative and client focused, TXM Manpower Solutions is fast becoming the partner of choice for companies who want the best people and the growth and success they bring.
- Establish targets and manage all accounting and finance employees including management accountants and internal auditors.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, corporate principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website