- Hiring Organization: Driver Hire
- Post Name: Forklift Driver
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Graduate
- Salary: AUD 20 to AUD 30 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 2 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Melbourne
Job Description :
Forklift Driver Jobs Melbourne: We are looking for a delivery driver to help us deliver various items and ensure they reach our customers in time. You will be required to drive a delivery vehicle around on different routes and schedules to ensure targets are met. Load and unload the vehicle as needed. Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanliness. Collect payments whenever necessary. Ensure the customer receives the package.
This Delivery Driver job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. It can also be modified to hire a delivery assistant or similar role. We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
Driver Hire The logistics industry deserves logistics professionals. That’s where Driver Hire Australia comes in. Our multi-award winning organization has provided recruitment services in the UK for over 30 years. We’re now successfully bringing a new level of service and fresh ideas to the Australian recruitment market.
We have worked with prestigious international blue chip companies across a wide range of sectors, and are extremely experienced at everything from placing a single short-term casual worker to running large scale permanent recruitment campaigns.
So, if you’re looking for work or you’re an organization looking for staff, you have come to the right place. We can provide people to fulfill all your casual staffing requirements and help to optimist the smooth running of your organization.
You can save money by using temporary labor from Driver Hire.Much more than driving. We’re industry specialists with the connections to fulfill a wide range of non-driving staff, from driver’s mates and warehouse staff to managerial role
- Deliver various items to different addresses as assigned.
- Stick to a schedule and be time-bound on the job.
- Follow the prescribed routes most convenient for delivery.
- Load and unload the vehicle as needed.
- Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanliness.
- Collect payments whenever necessary.
- Ensure the customer receives the package.
- Maintain a log of all deliveries and related information for reference and confirmation.
- Follow road safety rules and regulations.
- High school graduate.
- Valid professional driver’s license for the required vehicle type.
- Prior experience as a delivery driver.
- Great time management and organization skills.
- Good ability to drive with no prior violations.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website