- Hiring Organization: 7-Eleven, Inc.
- Post Name: Sales Associate
- Industry: Food & Beverage Stores
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: CAD 12 to CAD 14 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Vaughan L0J 0A1
Full Time Jobs Vaughan: As the public face of the company the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, signage, and displays.
7-Eleven, Inc., We strive to be the first choice for convenience for our customers – anytime, anywhere. To do that, we make our customer’s day a little more awesome by delivering fast, personalized convenience – when, where and how they want it.
o lead, we serve. 7‑Eleven has always been about serving the needs of others – which is why customer-obsession and servant leadership is at the core of everything we do. We live by our Values and Leadership Principles so we can best serve our customers, our stores, our Franchisees, and our communities – every single day.
As proud founders of the world’s first convenience store, 7‑Eleven’s top priority has always been to give customers the most convenient experience possible to consistently meet their needs. 7‑Eleven aims to be a one-stop shop for consumers – a place people can always rely on to deliver what they want, when, where and how they want it. This goal continues to shape 7‑Eleven’s ethos, driving 7‑Eleven’s expansion into operating Speedway, Stripes, Laredo Taco Company and Raise the Roost Chicken and Biscuits, with locations, as well as proprietary products and services including 7NOW, 7Rewards, Speedy Rewards and 7‑Eleven Fleet, throughout the U.S.
7‑Eleven loves veterans and, as it turns out, veterans are finding all kinds of reasons to love 7‑Eleven. We’re proud of our Military Friendly Employer distinction, and even prouder of the amazing veterans who have found rewarding civilian careers with us. We offer opportunities that complement and build on the skills and experience already acquired during military service. And from the top down, 7‑Eleven supports a list of local and national veterans initiatives, including the JPMorgan Chase Veteran Jobs Mission, a partnership of more than companies focused on helping veterans transition into civilian life.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website