- Hiring Organization: HDFC
- Post Name: Future Banker
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field.
- Salary: INR 400000/- to INR 500000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Mumbai
Future Banker HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me for Freshers in Mumbai: We are looking for a client-oriented banker to join our banking team. Your responsibilities will include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs, including discussing their financial requirements and providing financial advice, when necessary.
To be successful as a banker, you must be able to communicate effectively in order to serve and assist a variety of clients and you must be able to resolve issues quickly and successfully, in order to ensure client satisfaction.
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization as of April 2021. It is the third largest company by market capitalization of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees.
HDFC Bank was incorporated in 1994 as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service branch at Sandoz House, Worli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
As of 30 June 2019, the bank’s distribution network was at 5,500 branches across 2,764 cities. It has installed 430,000 POS terminals and issued 23,570,000 debit cards and 12 million credit cards in FY 2017. It has a base of 1,16,971 permanent employees as of 21 March 2020.
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Working knowledge of retail banking practices, rules, and regulations.
- Detailed understanding of banking services and products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), banking databases, and relevant software programs.
- Superb numerical skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website