Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1. Study design briefs and determine requirements.
2. Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
3. Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
4. Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
5. Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using
software or by hand.
6. Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
7. Work with copywriters and creative director to produce
8. Test graphics across various media.
9. Amend designs after feed
- Jalandhar, India
- Company – Public
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Function: Graphic Designer
- Industry: N/A
- Relationship Associate Job in Bancassurance Mumbai
- Cognizant Company Job in Mumbai
- Marketing Executive Jobs For Freshers in Mumbai
- Part Time Job in Mumbai For Student
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website