- Organization Name: Intel Technology India Private Ltd.
- Post Name: Graphics Hardware Engineer
- Industry: Technology
- Qualification: Graduate & Post Graduate
- Salary: 60000 To 90000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 8 – 9 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers
Job Description :
Ensures platform and its components have the best performance and power balance specifically focusing on graphics hardware components. Research and development of next generation platform designs to continually improve the performance.
Conducts system analysis on proprietary and competition platforms, develops advanced hardware tuning and overclocking.
Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with 8 years experience in silicon design development Additional qualifications include Experience with RTL verification and validation microarchitecture using Verilog Systemverilog.
- Designing and developing hardware components including circuit boards, processors, and memory cards.
- Testing hardware components individually and in tandem with external computer systems.
- Analyzing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
- Completing functionality and performance tests on the final product.
- Designing hardware for computer-related products such as routers and smart devices.
- Creating specifications and documents for components and completed computer systems.
- Collaborating with software developers to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose.
- Overseeing manufacturing process of hardware components.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Ability to work closely with the software development team.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware, software, and electrical systems.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system setup.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website