- Hiring Organization: GardaWorld
- Post Name: Security Officer
- Industry: Security & Protective
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Salary: CAD 27000 to CAD 31000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Halifax
Halifax Airport Security Jobs: We are looking for a dedicated security officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
To be successful as a security officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding security officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation.
GardaWorld, is one of the largest privately owned integrated physical security, cash management and risk management companies in the wohttps://www.garda.com/rld. Our services are important to our clients, as they rely on us to keep them and their environments safe. We offer peace of mind for our clients who operate in a complex world, by providing a wide range of industry-leading security services, delivered by experienced and knowledgeable experts. Through our comprehensive security solutions, we help protect businesses, employees, communities and assets and make the world a safer place.
Our mission is simple: to make the world a safer place by protecting our clients’ people, assets and operations. We achieve this mission by upholding the highest standards in all the jurisdictions in which we operate. We are a value-driven organization and are proud of our work and our goal-oriented mindset.
Our business model is a key strength that gives us a secure and flexible platform to pursue success. GardaWorld operates globally through distinctly defined business verticals with two main operating segments: security services and cash management. By doing so, we benefit from focused ownership with operational agility in each of our business markets while maintaining strong governance and economies of scale.
At GardaWorld, we are a disciplined growth-oriented, and financial results- driven organization, but while we ultimately measure our success through the lens of financial performance, we’ve also long recognized the fundamental importance of non-financial factors in the equation.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Registered as a security officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website