- Hiring Organization: Nepgroup
- Post Name: HC Truck Driver
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Trucking School Diploma
- Salary: AUD 20 to AUD 35 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Melbourne
Job Description :
HC Driver Jobs Melbourne: A Truck Driver is a professional responsible for the safe transportation and delivery of all sorts of goods, whether food or livestock. Trucking companies often use regional routes so that these truckers will be driving daily across many different areas of the country.
Truck Drivers transport finished goods and raw materials over land to manufacturing plants or retail distribution centers. They must also inspect their vehicle’s mechanical state and perform preventative maintenance on their truck.
They must, in addition, plan routes that will get them there quickly.Great Truck Drivers should always be on the lookout for problems, no matter how small they seem. They should make sure that their skills and knowledge will never be out-of-date. This ensures that they can fix problems themselves when something goes wrong.
A Truck Driver often works independently, rarely interacting with others on their delivery travels. However, sometimes they may work alongside Warehouse Workers, who unload and load items into trucks in which the drivers operate.
Nepgroup NEP Group is the leading technology partner for content creators around the globe., we have been delivering innovative products and services that enable our clients to make, manage and show the world their content—anywhere, anytime, on any platform. As a trusted partner working on some of the largest productions in the world, NEP offers a complete set of end-to-end solutions, from content capture to distribution—including a growing portfolio of transformation cloud-based, software-based and ritualized technologies.
Our Live Production solutions range from AV services and live audience enhancements to traditional outside broadcast and cutting-edge centralized and cloud production. NEP’s Virtual Production solutions start at the creative stage and end with exceptional execution across ICVFX, augmented reality, LED stages and more. And, our Media Processing solutions provide the tools and products our clients need to ingest, edit, store, search, manage and distribute their digital assets to rights holders across multiple platforms.
Headquartered in the United States, NEP has operations in countries with over employees. Together, we have supported productions in over countries on all seven continents, and we’re still growing. Our clients range from the leaders in sport, music, film and TV, to major corporate brands, agencies, to new content owners and creators all around the world.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Valid truck driving licence
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website