Regional Head -Talent Acquisition
Location- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Experience- 7 – 10 Years
- Recruitment Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts Develop recruitment strategy.
- May include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers with hiring and employment data.
- May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Implement Campus recruiting & Internship programs Participate in Job fairs Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Onboarding Ensuring implementation of On-boarding process for the Zone/ Region Sourcing Strategy & Execution Implementing the annual hiring plan and recruiting strategies that supports the various business requirements in the Zone/ Region.
- Provide total staffing support by developing and implementing staffing strategy Drive the recruitment efficiencies and also manage costs Manage and track the development and usage of the developed tools to achieve sourcing excellence Liase with the Regional L&D; Team in designing and delivery of on boarding program Develop and implement innovative hiring strategies for critical roles.
- Process & Policy Build linkages with Business Partner HR and maintain a repository across the Zone/ Region To maximize efficiency and continuously improve quality of service, resulting in an efficient, economic and effective recruitment service for all internal and external customers.
- Ensuring Regular Stake holder review across Business & Geographies Projects & Technology Implement key projects related to resourcing for the Zone/ Region Lead the HR Re-engineering process in the area of Resourcing for the Zone/ Region Train the Trainer implementation for all the Key Recruitment Initiatives for the Zone/ Region Employer Branding Drive the Candidate Delight experience project & the Net Promoter Score.
- Campus Recruitment / Internship Program Engage with the leading educational institutions and tie-up as part of the branding and visibility for the organization.
- End to end ownership of driving the Summer Internship / Winter Internship Program Team Management & Review Regular review of the team deliverables and joint hiring review with HR Business Partners.
- Aggressive and Task Oriented
- Team building & Team management skills
- Eye for detailing
- Analytical skills
- Strong relationship skills
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE –Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website