- Hiring Organization: Himalaya Wellness Company
- Post Name: Medical Representative
- Industry: Pharmaceutical company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in nursing, pharmacy, life sciences, or related field.
- Salary: INR 19000/- to INR 30000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Jabalpur
Himalaya Pharma Sales Officer Jobs in Jabalpur: We are looking for a persuasive medical representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals. The medical representative’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase company medications, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
To be successful as a medical representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company’s sales targets.
Himalaya Wellness Company (formerly Himalaya Drug Company) is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. It was originally established by Mohammad Manal in Dehradun in 1930. It produces health care products under the name Himalaya Herbal Healthcare whose products include ayurvedic ingredients. It is spread across locations in India, United States, Middle East, Asia, Europe and Oceania, while its products are sold in 106 countries across the world. The company has more than 290 researchers that utilise ayurvedic herbs and minerals. A hepatic drug, named Liv.52, is its flagship product,
Himalaya Global Holdings Ltd. (HGH), is the parent of The Himalaya Drug Company worldwide. It is also the global headquarters of all Himalaya subsidiaries.The Himalaya Drug Company was founded by Mohammad Manal, a nature lover, in Dehradun in the 1930s. Manal had the goal of commercialising Ayurvedic and herbal products to suit contemporary needs, by focusing on modern empirical research to demonstrate their efficacy.
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website