- Hiring Organization: ONP Hospital
- Post Name: Medical Administrator
- Industry: Specialized Hospital
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration
- Salary: INR 200000/- to INR 500000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Hospital Administration Jobs in Pune: We are looking to hire a hospital administrator with fantastic time management and organizational skills. Hospital administrators are expected to be strong leaders with superb administrative and record-keeping skills.
To ensure success, hospital administrators should be confident and professional administrators with excellent communication and problem-solving skills that will contribute to the efficient functioning of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work well under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to emergency situations.
ONP Hospital, This healthcare journey started four decades ago. With an aim to enrich even more lives, the founders decided to expand the horizons of the Shree Clinic- a maternity home based in Shivajinagar, Pune. Today, ONP Hospital has become a leading healthcare provider at two locations in Pune. We are a dedicated health system dedicated to improving the health of people.
We hold and value the trust of lakhs of patients who have sought & who seek healthcare services with us. ONP has been an integral part of the healthcare system since 1960. Our hospitals at two prime locations provide outstanding care and services to all the patients. We put our heart into everything we do and work our best to provide the latest treatments and personalized care. We are pioneers in fulfilling the dreams of couples who lose their hopes of parenthood.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
- Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
- Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
- Practice financial acumen in managing budgets.
- Authorize admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made on time.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Sterilize instruments in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation of patient visits.
- Current CPR certification (essential).
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a hospital administrator role (essential).
- Good knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations, ICD, and CPT coding (highly advantageous).
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Superb organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website