- Hiring Organization: St Stephen Hospital
- Post Name: Manager Housekeeping
- Industry: Healthcare
- Qualification: Master Degree
- Salary: INR 45000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 6 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Hospital Housekeeping Jobs in Pune: The housekeeping manager oversees the housekeeping department at a hotel and is responsible for ensuring a clean and safe environment for all guests. They lead, train, and supervise the housekeeping team while ensuring all housekeeping staff follow the proper safety and sanitation standards for guest rooms and public spaces. Additional tasks include overseeing the allocation of budget and supplies for the housekeeping department and contributing to the overall satisfaction of hotel guests. This supervisory role is typically full-time in a hotel setting and reports to the general manager.
St Stephen Hospital, is one of the oldest and the largest private hospitals in New Delhi, India. The hospital today has 600 beds and is presently a super Specialty tertiary care hospital offering comprehensive care covering all major clinical specialties and most super-specialties The institution started as a dispensary by the Delhi Female Medical Mission, on the banks of river Yamuna. The hospital was later established in as a small facility with 50 beds in Chand Chow and opened by Lady Duffer in, Vicereine of India. It was the first hospital for women and children.
St. Stephen’s Hospital was the first one to begin training the Indian women as nurses in The training School for nurses was started under Alice Wilkinson—the first trained British nurse who joined the hospital Wilkinson became the hospital’s nursing superintendent. She also founded the Trained Nurse’s Association of India and worked as its secretary until The first school of nursing in India was started much later in at Government General Hospital, Chennai.
The hospital is also one of the major teaching hospitals offering Specialty and Superspeciality courses affiliated to the National Board of Examinations and recognized by the Medical Council of India. The hospital also won the national award from the National Board of Examinations for the excellence in teaching in the Diplomat of National Board Programme.
- Monitor all the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including the cleanliness of all guest rooms and public areas daily.
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies.
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed.
- 6+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position.
- At least 5+ years experience in hospitality or guest services.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website