- Hiring Organization: Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre
- Post Name: Nurse
- Industry: Hospital
- Qualification: Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Salary: CAD 3000 to CAD 6000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abbotsford
Hospital Job In Abbotsford: We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre, Fraser Health is the largest of the five regional health authorities in B.C. working together with the Ministry of Health. We are responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.9 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territories of the Coast Salish and Nlaka’pamux Nations.
Our communities include a diverse multicultural population including six Métis Chartered Communities and approximately 62,000 Indigenous Peoples associated with 32 First Nation communities.
Our team of 43,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
A variety of general practitioners and specialists provide high-quality care and service to patients and their families across our region, including in our hospitals, long-term care homes and other community locations. Physicians are valuable partners in health care. All practitioners are required to be licensed by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia and are represented collectively by Doctors of BC.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website