- Hiring Organization: Kanishk Surgical & Super Specialty Hospital
- Post Name: Marketing Research Executive
- Industry: Hospital
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: INR 30000/- to INR 50000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Drhradun
Kanishk Surgical & Super Speciality Hospital Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 24 March 2021. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Uttarakhand. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Human health activities
Kanishk Surgical & Super Speciality Hospital Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Directors of Kanishk Surgical & Super Speciality Hospital Private Limited are Mukesh Kumar Gupta and Ritu Gupta.
We are looking to hire a market research analyst with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market research analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen.
To ensure success, market research analysts should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behavior and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills and a thorough attention to detail.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website