- Hiring Organization: Pawana Hospital
- Post Name: Receptionist
- Industry: Healthcare
- Qualification: Associate’s Degree
- Salary: INR 16000/-Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 to 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Hospital Receptionist Jobs in Pune: We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
Pawana Hospital, is today the largest established multi-specialty hospital within the Maval Pune region. As patient is always the first priority for ‘Team Pawana’, we are working on noble principle of ‘Patient interest first’. Our aim is to provide high level quality care to the rural as well as urban masses in an affordable manner.
Pawana hospital 120 bedded multispecialty hospital is close to Western express highway (1km) located at Sometime Plata and 35 km from Pune We provide round the clock facilities like Emergency and Trauma unit, ICU, CCU, NICU, Modular Operation Theaters,. Labor room, Physiotherapy, Dialysis etc
Apart from these core services we have Superspeciality services in various disciplines like Cardiology (Cathlab), Cardiothoracic surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Plastic & Vascular surgery, On surgery, Pediatric surgery, Spine & Joint Replacement Surgery.
In Diagnosis & Imaging sector we have 24hrs available MRI, CT Scan, Pathology lab , Microbiology Lab, USG, 2D Echo with carotid Doppler , Digital X-Ray etc.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website