- Hiring Organization: Rotana Hotels
- Post Name: Chef
- Industry: Hotel Company
- Qualification: Graduation
- Salary: AED 3000 to AED 4000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Sharjah
Rotana Hotels, Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded in by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr.
Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi in and is today one of the leading hotel management companies within the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Turkey.
Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry.
Our approach to hospitality is perfectly encapsulated in our brand marque — a stylized palm tree, more specifically the very rare palm tree, botanically named phoenix dactylifera, found only in Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
Not only does this bountiful plant provide life-sustaining fruit, shelter from storms and respite from the relentless sun, it has also provided generations of Bedouin tribes with a meeting place under which to converse and interact with friends and family. For centuries, communities across the region have relied on the comforting and cooling shade of the palm’s fronds.
Across all of our five product brands we aim to provide the same essential lifeblood and longevity of the palm that so perfectly represents us. Whether it is the upper upscale and upscale Rotana Hotels & Resorts; the alcohol-free Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts by Rotana; the affordable-lifestyle Centro by Rotana; the longer-stay option of Arjaan Hotel Apartments by Rotana or the more-permanent-stay The Residences by Rotana, each product offers its own distinct flavour whilst staying true to the essence of the Rotana brand.
Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards.
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will also be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back for more.
Responsibility For Chef:
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
Skills For Chef:
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website