- Hiring Organization: Accor Hotels
- Post Name: Executive Housekeeper
- Industry: Hospitality Company
- Qualification: Bachelors Preferred
- Salary: INR 89000/- to INR 370000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Housekeeping Executive Jobs in Pune: An executive housekeeper is responsible for keeping an entire building clean and presentable. This might include everything from vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms to washing windows, polishing furniture, and even arranging flowers or other decorative elements.
The role of an executive housekeeper is much more than just basic cleaning duties, however. They are also tasked with maintaining the overall aesthetic appeal of a building. This may include things like ensuring that all carpets are properly vacuumed and cleaned on a regular basis, replacing light bulbs as needed, etc.
Accor Hotels, We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 230,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 5,300 addresses.
Accor offers opportunities, growth, and a culture of inclusion to let each individual shine. We place people at the heart of what we do, and nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We go beyond diversity to foster a culture of inclusion. Ours is a stage where individuality is celebrated, creativity encouraged, and agility rewarded. We train them ourselves, at 8 Accor Academy campuses.
Because we take care of millions of guests and each of our hotels is a world in itself, where every action counts. We strive to make positive impact both locally and globally, to ensure hospitality benefits not only the few, but all.
- Communicating with other staff members to ensure that they are meeting their responsibilities and resolving any issues that arise.
- Making sure that cleaning supplies are readily available to all staff members who need them.
- Coordinating with architects and interior designers to ensure that design elements such as carpet patterns, lighting layouts, or paint colors are accurately reflected in the finished product.
- Organizing and coordinating the redecoration of rooms so they can be used for different purposes or events.
- Supervising staff, including interviewing, hiring, training, and firing employees as necessary.
- Organizing and planning housekeeping services including laundry, cleaning, and maintenance for large houses or businesses.
- Coordinating with event planners to arrange for catering, event setup, decoration, and other services needed for special events.
- Ensuring that all areas of the facility are clean and orderly at all times.
- Expert management skills.
- Stress management and team motivational skills.
- Recruitment skills.
- Expert in managing budgets and accounts.
- Ability to deal with guests.
- Good communication skills.
- Good trainer and effective training skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Expert leader and a team player.
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Expert decision making abilities.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website