- Hiring Organization: Houston Methodist
- Post Name: Case Manager
- Industry: Hospital
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Salary: USD 35000 to USD 83000 Per Year
- Job Experience: 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Houston
Houston Methodist Hospital Careers: We are interested in hiring a new case manager to join our team and take ownership of a number of new and existing cases. You should have previous experience as a case manager owning a large portfolio of cases. You will need a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and experience working with clients to develop treatment plans.
Houston Methodist, comprises a leading academic medical center in the Texas Medical Center and six community hospitals serving the Greater Houston area. Each hospital is staffed by committed personnel who exemplify our I CARE values: integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. Patient safety, quality and service are our highest priorities.
Houston Methodist Hospital, the system’s flagship, is consistently listed among U.S. News & World Report’s best hospitals, and we extend that same level of quality care across the system. Other available centers include Houston Methodist Emergency Care Centers, the Houston Methodist Imaging Center, the Houston Methodist Breast Care Center and the Houston Methodist Outpatient Center.
At Houston Methodist, caring for our community means more than providing quality health care at our seven hospitals — it means supporting individuals and organizations that touch the lives of those who make up our community. Based on our I CARE values, our programs provide financial and medical assistance to more than 150,000 patients every year. In addition, this support also helps foster confidence, peace of mind and compassion to those individuals who are rebuilding their lives.
- Working in accordance with relevant legislation, health care best practices, and internal policy and procedure.
- Accurately updating and maintain cases.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date case information.
- Helping to manage patient health care needs and services in areas such as long-term care, mental health, substance abuse, and geriatric care.
- Background in health care, social work, mental health, disability care, substance abuse recovery, geriatric care, and long-term care.
- Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outcome-focused with the ability to manage competing demands.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website