- Hiring Organization: SVB Realty
- Post Name: HR/Admin- Executive
- Industry: Construction Company
- Qualification: Degree in HR Management
- Salary: INR 200000/- to INR 600000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
HR Admin Jobs in Pune: We are looking for an HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
SVB Realty, Is A Prominent Land Developer That Provides Villa Plots Near Pune, At Exquisite Locations. Since Its Inception, SVB Realty Has Redefined Premium And Luxury Residential Infrastructures, Creating World-Class Gated Communities. We’re On A Journey Of Providing Residential Solutions That Enhance The Quality Of Life. We Offer Premium Villas And Residential NA Plots At Strategic Locations, With Excellent Connectivity. We Differentiate Ourselves Through Our Unvarying Focus On 3 Core Values – Innovation, Quality, And Transparency. We Have Consistently Revived On Design, Functionality, And Infrastructure, Thereby Constructing Luxury With Premium Residential Solutions.
SVB Realty offers premium, luxury residential villas and NA plots in Pune, in exceptional locations. We’ve set a benchmark by offering outstanding residential solutions by developing phenomenal gated communities. Our premium and luxury residential projects include Luxury Theme Villas, Gated Community Villas, Grandeur Golf Villas, Residential Golf View Plots, First-Rate Row House.
Our strategic planning, marvelous constructions, and timely deliveries have earned us a reputation of trust over the years. We take pride on 10 million square feet of real estate development in just 6 years! We’re the most preferred land developer in Pune offering premium and luxury villas and residential NA plots.
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website