We’re looking for a talented, dedicated senior HR Manager/HR executive. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, have a real passion and enjoy working as part of a team. Working as part of our lively and expert recruitment team, as Senior HR manager/HR executive, you will have a key role in recruitment, payroll process and grievance handling etc.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 + years proven experience in a similar role.
We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. Human resource managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. Human resource managers possess excellent decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills. Beyond these traits, however, human resource managers must be well-educated in their field of expertise. Human resource managers typically possess a bachelor’s degree and human resources experience, although many employers prefer their human resource managers to possess a master’s degree in human resource management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issue
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR
The desirable candidates should manage following roles and responsibilities:
- Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department
- Preparing JD’s and getting it approved from the department head
- Sourcing the candidates that match the desired skills (Monster, Naukri, LinkedIn and other social media networks.)
- Screening the candidates as per the job requirement.
- Interview scheduling
- Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates
- Doing the background verification check.
- When particular candidate finalized and selected, rolling out the offer and the appointment letter and other joining documents
- Introducing him/her to the team
- Bank account opening procedures
- Giving them the Biometric access
- Issuing the ID cards
Induction and on-Boarding
- Introduction to the company
- HR policies-Do’s and Don’ts of the company
- Organizing the training for the fresher’s, or experience about the company products
- Co-ordinating with technical team for email id creations etc
- Keeping the track of the attendance of the employee
- Keeping the records of the leave management in the software
- Giving the attendance and leave report to the account department to process the salary
- Sending memos and notices to the employee who has not applied for the leave without information
- Seeing the daily and weekly report of the employees in the software whether they have generated or not
Induction and on-Boarding
- HR Generalist Activities
- On boarding of New Employees
- Vendor Management
- Handling Salary processing and attendance management.
- Exit interview
- Joining and training of new employee joinees.
- Employee relationship management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or another HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Job in Bangalore For TCS
- Philips Software Engineer II Jobs in Bangalore
- Job for Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
- Office Executive – ICICI Bank Career 2021 in Bangalore
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-We are never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website