- Hiring Organization: Seven Mentor
- Post Name: HR Recruiter
- Industry: Computer Networking Products
- Qualification: BSc in Human Resources Management
- Salary: INR 200000/- to INR 600000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 1 to 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
HR Recruiter Jobs in Pune: We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Seven Mentor, has improvised a tendency to cope with all International Standards within their courses, by engaging both ends of the industry for students, professionals, and individuals to corporate clients. The organization conjointly gives chance within their educational programs to meet the needs with projected desires of quick developing networking trade. “Seven Mentor” education techniques allow honing the abilities of the Networking experts from Industries which allow them to be equipped with the updated technology and standards of their operating environment. The group is a center for technical excellence with the kingdom of the art lab centers and a properly exquisite curriculum which gives them exposure in advance and enables them to be specific inside the certification enterprise.
The organization takes pride in having instructors who are engrossed beyond Fifteen Years in enjoying as a trainer for Various Vertices of Education on. With that, they offer the foremost Classroom And Online training As per trade standard. And assert as one of the fastest-growing network training institutions in the world and has a monopoly in the region. The Institute’s strong placement cell has magnified its network amidst corporates over the years and is leveraged to realize nearly 100% placements of its students.
- Filling positions within an organization.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Understanding of referral programs.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound judgment.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website