- Hiring Organization: Aker Solutions
- Post Name: HR partner and talent acquisition
- Industry: Engineering Company
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Business Human Resources or Management Required
- Salary: INR 200000/- to INR 500000/- Per Year
- Job Experience: 8 to 12 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Pune
Human Resource Jobs in Pune: The purpose of the role is to proactively understand the business / functions requirements of positions, people, structures and external environments that can impact the business / function. The position serves as a talent acquisition and HR partner to leaders and business, employee champion and change catalyst.
Aker Solutions, delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs.
By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. We solve global energy challenges for future generations
- Understand the business requirements, positions, type of competencies required.
- Partner with the leaders to complete the requirements within the estimated turnaround time.
- Liaison with external stakeholders, consultants, etc. for sourcing the right candidates.
- Provide improvements to enhance user experience and increase efficiency.
- Build university relations, plan for recruitment drives and implement the same.
- Reporting/ MIS, highlighting gaps and solutions.
- Assist the Senior HR business partner to implement global People and Organization (P&O) strategy in India.
- Contributes to the business strategy by helping leaders to identify, prioritize, and build people capabilities.
- Assist in identifying new opportunities where P&O (HR) can add value to the business.
- To participate in various internal forums to assimilate and transfer knowledge & best practices.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with leader to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day support and guidance to line management (e.g., assist with employee issues including disciplinary actions).
- Close interaction and engagement with the employees and managers for the location to improve work re.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website