- Hiring Organization: Highway King Transport Ltd
- Post Name: Human Resources
- Industry: Trucking company
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Salary: CAD 10000 to CAD 20000 Per Year
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Abbotsford
Human Resources Abbotsford: We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
Highway King Transport Ltd, Highway King is an independent transportation provider specializing in temperature controlled and dry freight truckload services throughout Canada and the USA. We have over 200 Trucks 350 Trailers (reefer, heat and dry vans) and days operational.
We are committed to providing reliable transportation solutions for our customers. We empower a great team and use new technologies to give our customers peace of mind as their goods are transported throughout North America.
Highway King started with a few trucks over 15 years ago, and has grown to have a fleet with over 150 new tractors today. We have worked hard to achieve this. We hire the best drivers with experience hauling perishable goods and go beyond expectations to achieve an almost perfect delivery record.
Today our trucks and drivers are carefully monitored by a Safety Team that has been trained by one of the industry’s leading safety consultants. Our tractors are equipped with electronic logging devices (ELDs), and we use advanced technologies which allow us to give our customers updates on the location, estimated time of arrival, and the temperature of their goods as often as every two hours.
Our business grows when you succeed. We make every effort to provide you with the best price, and will work diligently with you to keep your costs to a minimum without compromising our safety or service levels.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website