- Hiring Organization: Hyatt Regency
- Post Name: Assistant Director
- Industry: Hospitality company
- Qualification: Bcom, BCA, Graduate, PG, MBA, BE, Btech, 10th Pass, 12th Pass
- Salary: INR 40000/- to INR 90000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Kolkata
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is one of the businesses managed by the Pritzker family.
The Hyatt Corporation came into being upon purchase of the Hyatt House, at Los Angeles International Airport, on September 27, 1957. In 1969, Hyatt began expanding internationally. Hyatt has grown by developing new properties and through acquisitions, with the biggest growth coming from the acquisition of AmeriSuites (later rebranded Hyatt Place) in 2004, Summerfield Suites (later rebranded Hyatt House) in 2005, and Two Roads Hospitality in 2018.
In August 2021, Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) acquired Apple Leisure Group (ALG), a luxury resort-management services, travel and hospitality group, from affiliates of KKR and KSL Capital Partners for $2.7 billion in cash. ALG’s hotel portfolio consists of over 33,000 rooms operating in 10 countries. The acquisition will extend Hyatt’s brand footprint into 11 more European markets.
Hyatt has more than 1100 hotels and all-inclusive properties in 69 countries across six continents.
Assist Director in planning and implementing overall business strategy. Assist in overseeing and supervising daily operations. Adhere to and encourage compliance with regulations and internal policies. Assist in all the staffing duties such as hiring, training, evaluating
- Assisting the director with planning and implementing strategies.
- Monitoring progress towards objectives.
- Assisting the director with projects and initiatives by completing assigned tasks.
- Monitoring activities assigned to other staff members.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, management, staff, and the community.
- Assisting the director to establish and enforce budgets, timelines, and metrics.
- Organizing and filing documents, taking notes, and delivering messages to the director.
- A good working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational and management skills.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website