- Hiring Organization: ICICI Bank
- Post Name: Financial Service Consultant
- Industry: Financial Services Company
- Qualification: M.Com
- Salary: INR 24000/- to INR 37000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-times
- Location: Nellore
ICICI Bank Jobs in Nellore: We are looking to hire a knowledgeable financial consultant to provide financial guidance to clients in order to help them accomplish their financial goals. The financial consultant’s responsibilities include assessing clients’ financial situations, explaining the pros and cons of various investment strategies, answering all finance-related questions, and addressing clients’ concerns. You should also be able to maintain solid relationships with clients.
To be successful as a financial consultant, you should keep abreast of economic events and legislative changes that could impact clients’ finances. Ultimately, an exceptional financial consultant should be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of financial markets.
ICICI Bank, is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and has a presence in 17 countries. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa; as well as representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
ICICI Bank was established by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), an Indian financial institution, as a wholly owned in Vadodara however the parent company was formed a joint-venture of the World Bank, India’s public-sector banks and public-sector insurance companies to provide project financing to Indian industry.
The bank was founded as the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank, before it changed its name to ICICI Bank. The parent company was later merged with the bank. The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) was established on and Sir Arcot Ramasamy Mud liar was elected as the first Chairman of ICICI Ltd.
ICICI Bank launched Internet Banking operations.
- Assessing how certain life changes and financial status changes affect clients’ financial plans and adjusting such plans accordingly.
- Traveling to clients’ homes and places of business to consult with them.
- Monitoring financial markets and economic conditions.
- Soliciting new clients through cold-calling, emailing, advertising, and seminar-hosting.
- Communicating with accountants, real estate agents, attorneys, and other professionals to verify the information.
- Researching suitable investment opportunities for clients.
- Licensed with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Should be a Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- Proven experience in financial consulting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze financial data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website