- Organization Name: ICICI Bank
- Post Name: Business Banking Specialist
- Industry: Bank
- Qualification: Graduate and Post graduate
- Salary: 35000 To 60000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 to 10 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Coimbatore, Bangalore
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs. 14.76 trillion at September 30, 2020. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 5,288 branches and 13,875 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
ICICI Bank’s Board members include eminent individuals with a wealth of experience in international business, management consulting, banking and financial services.
All the latest, in-depth information about ICICI Bank’s financial performance and business initiatives.
Explore diverse openings with ICICI Bank.
Time and again our innovative banking services has been recognized and rewarded world over.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest business and social initiatives, as well as innovative product launches.
ICICI Bank is deeply engaged in human and economic development at the national level. The Bank works closely with ICICI Foundation across diverse sectors and programs.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest communication related to Acknowledgements, information on regulatory notices, banking ombudsman schemes and others.
- Ensuring increased penetration in Wealth Managed book of Self-Employed clients and acquire their complete banking
- Handling Current Accounts of small and medium-size enterprise and managing their cash management solutions, working capital management solutions and receivables management.
- Acquiring clients for Business loans lending and proving fund based and non-fund-based facilities
- Handling clients Forex and trade finances and dealing with various trade products such as Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Forwards & Options
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Banking products and then advise the clients on the range of options available
- Track and review process gaps as identified through client feedback, channel feedback, and suggest changes in-line with organizational strategy
- Periodic training sessions for the RMs on business banking products, new processes, and product views
- Ensuring that KYC norms are followed during account opening and due diligence is done for all new to bank accounts and also day to day transactions
- Drive for Results (Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high-performance standards)
- Collaboration (Ability to work with various stakeholders to provide high level of service to clients within specified TAT)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness and Ability to Influence (Using data and logic to convince others, articulation with conviction, understanding the impact of one”s behavior on others) especially the Relationship Manager and Clients and be able to leave a positive impact
- Analytical Thinking (Evaluating pros and cons, Identifying key issues in complex problems/assignments)
- Team Effectiveness (Sharing knowledge/information relevant to other team members, expecting positive expectations from others)
- Process orientation (Making changes in system/processes/work methods to improve performance)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Relationship building and coaching skills
- Knowledgeable about current financial trends and the ability to understand the clients needs
- Good analytical skills
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website