- Organization Name: ICICI Bank
- Post Name: Investment Advisor
- Industry: Bank
- Qualification: Graduate and Post graduate
- Salary: 35000 To 60000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 4 To 10 years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs. 14.76 trillion at September 30, 2020. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 5,288 branches and 13,875 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
ICICI Bank’s Board members include eminent individuals with a wealth of experience in international business, management consulting, banking and financial services.
All the latest, in-depth information about ICICI Bank’s financial performance and business initiatives.
Explore diverse openings with ICICI Bank.
Time and again our innovative banking services has been recognized and rewarded world over.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest business and social initiatives, as well as innovative product launches.
ICICI Bank is deeply engaged in human and economic development at the national level. The Bank works closely with ICICI Foundation across diverse sectors and programs.
Catch up with ICICI Bank’s latest communication related to Acknowledgements, information on regulatory notices, banking ombudsman schemes and others.
- Understand client risk and return profile, identify investment opportunities, provide suitable solutions and ensure periodic investment portfolio review.
- Keep abreast with developments in global markets, investment products and opportunities
- Liaise with central research / advisory / product teams / business divisions for identifying opportunities to cater to clients requirements.
- Act as an RM in circumstances where the RM is unable attend to the clients. Assist RM in acquiring clients.
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes;and explain the rationale
- Fee income generation through constant interactions with Relationship Manager and Client.
- Competition mapping and augmenting new product development
- Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list;
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales;
- Assist the client in aligning his investments as per his needs and risk appetite in line with dynamic asset allocation;
- AMFI and IRDA certification and registration for marketing mutual fund and insurance products in addition to NISM Advisor certification (I & II).
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
- A license issued by the state board.
- CFP certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies.
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website