Grade: Manager/Chief Manager II
- Understand client risk and return profile, identify investment opportunities, provide suitable solutions and ensure periodic investment portfolio review.
- Keep abreast with developments in global markets, investment products and opportunities
- Liaise with central research / advisory / product teams / business divisions for identifying opportunities to cater to clients requirements.
- Act as an RM in circumstances where the RM is unable attend to the clients. Assist RM in acquiring clients.
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes;and explain the rationale
- Fee income generation through constant interactions with Relationship Manager and Client.
- Competition mapping and augmenting new product development
- Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list;
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales;
- Assist the client in aligning his investments as per his needs and risk appetite in line with dynamic asset allocation;
- AMFI and IRDA certification and registration for marketing mutual fund and insurance products in addition to NISM Advisor certification (I & II).
- Graduate and Post graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience
Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):
|Govt Jobs||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website