IDFC First Bank Jobs 2021 For Branch Manager in Mumbai, Maharashtra :– IDFC First Bank Careers 2021 in Mumbai. IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021 for Branch Manager Jobs. IDFC First bank Mumbai invites both freshers and experienced applicants for Branch Manager jobs Vacancies in Mumbai City. Candidates should have Graduation, Post Graduate in any discipline from recognized university/Schools can apply for all respective private bank jobs according to their qualification and experience. As per the IDFC First job description candidates must have attained prescribed age limitations. IDFC First Bank will Invite shortlisted applicants by called for the further selection process of these posts. Find Latest Bank Job Vacancy in Mumbai for IDFC First Bank Back Office Jobs.
Bank Jobs Seekers who are searching for IDFC First Careers opportunity in Mumbai can check here Latest IDFC First Bank Jobs opening Mumbai. IDFC First Bank Careers portal open for various types of IDFC First Bank Back Office Jobs in Mumbai. Candidates who are interested in IDFC First Bank Walk in Interview Jobs in Mumbai can submit their resume for IDFC First Bank Vacancy in Mumbai 2021.
IDFC First Bank Jobs in Mumbai 2021 Apply For Branch Manager Vacancy
IDFC First Private Bank Jobs 2021:-Walk in Interview Bank Jobs in Mumbai City For Freshers and experienced person. Candidates who have Graduation, Post Graduate qualification can apply online or submit their resume. IDFC First Bank Employment opportunity based on Direct Walk in interview in Mumbai Location. IDFC First Bank Salary for various posts is in a range of Approx Rs. 7,89,852.00/- Per Year according to their post.
IDFC First Upcoming Bank Job 2021 Mumbai
|Bank||IDFC First Bank Careers|
|Job Profile||Branch Manager|
|Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduate|
|Location||Bank Jobs in Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs. 7,89,852.00/- Per Year|
IDFC First Bank Job Vacancy Mumbai 2021: Eligibility & Job Description
Key / Primary Responsibilities of the Role – List the primary deliverables
- Own the P&L for the branch and direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Responsible for achieving overall product targets – CASA, Investments, Insurance, Trade Services, and TD & managing group business products like Business Banking products & other assets products (home loan, LAP etc.)
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Establish the Bank and the brand in the catchment area.
- Responsible for achieving overall branch targets and ensuring branch profitability.
- Cultivate relationships with individual and corporate customers”
Secondary Responsibilities – List the deliverables other than primary, but essential for the role
- Spearhead manpower planning, recruitment and training processes for both on-roll and off-roll employees to ensure high performing talent across levels.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and guidance.
- Evaluate the feasibility of new initiatives in offering, channel & process point of view and ensure its implementation to improve overall operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities – (if applicable)
- Mentor and coach senior team members to percolate ethos of customer centricity, innovation, compliance and integrity.
- Create environment for team to focus on automation and digital enablement to fulfil customer’s needs holistically.
- Attract & retain best-in class talent to meet Bank’s rapid growth targets
Key Success Metrics
CA/SA and TD growth targets, Customer Acquisition targets, Product Cross Sell targets
Graduate – Any discipline
Post Graduate – MBA Finance
Minimum Number of Years – 10 + years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business
Industry – BFSI
Functional Area: Retail Liabilities
- TATA Steel Job in Mumbai
- Civil Structural Design Engineer Job in Sterling & Wilson Ltd,Mumbai
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 in Mumbai,Maharashtra
- IBM Job in Mumbai
- Job for Fresher Junior Mechanical Engineering In Mumbai
How to Apply: click on apply now button to go to official website of IDFC Bank to get apply