- Hiring Organization: City of Toronto
- Post Name: Election Assistant
- Industry: Government
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: CAD 25 to CAD 27 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Toronto Canada
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. Consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities, we are a global center for business, finance, arts and culture. Join the award-winning Toronto Public Service as an Elections Assistant, Event Management Team within our City Clerk’s Office.
Election Assistants (also called “precinct assistants”) shall aid the chief judge and other judges of election in the performances of their tasks and duties as needed or directed.
- Performs front line customer service including answering inquiries by phone, email or in person
- Performs clerical duties such as data input, photocopying, sorting, collating, filing, drafting correspondence, receiving and distributing mail.
- Ensures quality control by proof reading ballots, voters lists, voting place supplies, and other election material
- Loads/unloads/assembles election supplies and equipment such as paper products, cardboard, equipment, boxes, furniture, etc.
- Stocks shelves
- Operates and assists in the testing of election voting equipment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement in public relations when dealing with members of the public, media, and all levels of staff, including elected officials.
- Good organizational skills and multi-tasking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects in fast paced environment
- Ability and willingness to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift materials repetitively weighing up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to travel to various work locations across the City of Toronto
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and/or varied shifts as necessary including evenings, nights, weekends and statutory/religious holidays.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website