- Hiring Organization: Lakeridge Health Oshawa
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- Industry: Hospital
- Qualification: BSc Diploma In Nursing Program
- Salary: CAD 3500 to CAD 4000 Per Month
- Job Experience: 5 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Oshawa
Indeed Jobs Oshawa: We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
Lakeridge Health Oshawa, With five hospitals, four emergency departments, three critical care and labor and delivery units, a long-term care home, a full range of medical and surgical specialties, and more than twenty community health-care locations, Lakeridge Health offers some of the broadest and most comprehensive ranges of acute care, ambulatory care, and long-term care services in Ontario.
We’re home to several regional specialty centers and services, including the Central East Regional Cancer Program, R.S. McLaughlin Durham Regional Cancer Centre, The Shoulder Centre, and eye care and chronic kidney disease services.
Being a workplace of choice is one of our four strategic directions. We want to be a place where the best people want to start, grow, and finish their careers in health care. And we’re focused on fostering an environment that’s inclusive, compassionate, innovative, and joyful, and celebrates teams and teamwork.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website