- Hiring Organization: Madison School District
- Post Name: Library Associate
- Industry: Education Health Care
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: USD 14 to USD 16 Per Hour
- Job Experience: 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Phoenix
Indeed Jobs Phoenix Az: We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of library assistant. Library assistants are responsible for sorting and shelving books according to their categorization, assisting customers with internet access, and ensuring their technical needs are met.
Madison School District, Madison School Elementary District has grown to eight schools with an enrollment of nearly 6,000 students in grades preschool through eighth. During our more than 125-year history, we have remained focused on our commitment to educating Arizona’s children and preparing them for the future. Madison provides a strong educational foundation by embracing a child’s natural curiosity about their world and helping them develop into lifelong learners.
Our schools offer Signature Programs which allow students to develop their talents and explore new opportunities in addition to their regular academic classes. This helps students become more engaged in their classes and have a more rounded educational experience.
Providing the best education for our students also means ensuring they have the facilities and resources to be successful. All Madison students have access to technology in the classroom, either through a district device or a personal device as part of our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program. This enhances their learning, allows them to share content, and work together with their classmates and teachers in new and exciting ways.
- Helping customers locate books.
- Helping customers find material online.
- Checking books in and out at the front desk.
- Sorting and shelving books according to their categorization.
- Register new customers and maintain and update customer profiles.
- Maintaining records of books taken out and books brought back.
- Cataloging new arrivals.
- Assisting customers with internet access and ensuring their technical needs are met.
- Organizing the repair of damaged books.
- Inspecting the condition of books before and after check-out to ascertain any damage on behalf of the customer.
- Some experience in a customer service role.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving ability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Charge and renew materials.
- Assist patrons in locating materials.
- Answer telephones and take messages.
- Weed collection of worn-out and obsolete materials as necessary.
- Greet and direct customers.
- Maintain records.
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@ https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website