- Hiring Organization: Dezire Technologies
- Post Name: Data Entry Operator
- Industry: Private
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- Salary: SGD 1000 to SGD 1500 Per Month
- Job Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Singapore
Deziretech is a well-established, trustworthy & experienced provider for IT Solutions and Services. We are also a pioneer in Staffing Services and Business Process Outsourcing. We provide high quality IT and IT enabled services and solutions to organizations across the globe. Deziretech lays a strong trust on quality standards and proven software processes. We deliver user oriented business services, products and end-to-end solutions suited to every kind of IT need across diverse business areas. At Deziretech, innovation combined with a sense of dynamism, deep-rooted commitment and imagination is emphasized in all the projects we pursue. Deziretech’s effective methodologies shorten project delivery cycles, enhance our project execution capability and enable the client to focus on their core competencies. It is equally important how we manage our business operations and build our physical, technical or human resource infrastructure. Deziretech provides IT-based consulting services to clients globally as a partner to conceptualize and realize technology-driven business transformation initiatives. We leverage a Global Delivery Model to accelerate schedules with a high degree of time and cost predictability.
Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits. Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
Excellent attention to detail Ability to multitask effectively Strong written and verbal communication skills Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website