- Hiring Organization: HDFC Bank
- Post Name: Account Executive
- Industry: Banking
- Qualification: 12th or Graduation
- Salary: INR 18500/- to INR 27000/- Per Month
- Job Experience: 0 to 3 Years
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Indore
HDFC Bank, was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. The bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
As of December 31, 2021, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network 5,779 branches and 17,238 ATM’s in 2,956 cities/towns
An Account Executive is responsible for fully understanding a client’s needs and determining whether a business can meet those needs. An Account Executive oversees a team to ensure the company’s products or services are delivered on time, on budget and up to the client’s standards.
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal.
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships
- Problem Solving.
- Presentation Skills
|Job Type||Vacancy||More Information|
|Govt Jobs||2,611||View More|
|Private Jobs||830||View More|
|Marketing Jobs||2,778||View More|
|Management Jobs||230||View More|
|Medical Jobs||1,443||View More|
|Bank Jobs||824||View More|
|State Wise Govt Jobs||3,070||View More|
GET MORE JOBS CLICK HERE@https://freshjobalert.in
NOTE-Fresh Job Alert never ask for any money regarding a job placement nor encourage about the same, be careful and do not pay any amount for any job apply or career placement and only apply for job by company’s official website